Wednesday 6 June 2007

Watch the boidie

Another tool in the Web 2.0 egotist's erm arsenal: this site allows you to take a picture every day of your own boat race, your own dial, your own mush, your own ugly mug, and then make it available with an embedded player for anyone who wants it.

I'll be honest, I happily slit myself up a treat while shaving and consider it a small price to pay so as not to have to look at my own puss. I'm the only one on the planet who doesn't have to, and I intend to make the most of it.

And who, let's face it (arf!) wants to look at any face day in and day out? I imagine even Michelle Pfeiffer would lose her allure after about a week, so let's not even think about Gordon Broon.

On the other hand, it could just be a cunning ploy to collect facial images of the population for security purposes. Either way, I'm not interested. But you might be.


A picture of a huge, all-seeing eye, not that I'm trying to insinuate anything.